When it comes to finding and maintaining the best health insurance for you and your employees, partnering with the right insurance broker saves you considerable time navigating the complex world of health insurance.
At Ohio Health Benefits, our independent, licensed, small business health insurance brokers, work for you. We advocate for your company, not insurance carriers. We guide you through policies from different insurance companies and assist when it comes time to renew. Below are typical responsibilities to give you an idea of what you can count on us for:
- Shop for the right plan(s) for you, and provide you with one or more premium quotes.
- Discuss alternatives with you so that you have a clear understanding of your plan choices.
- Implement the plan you select.
- Service the account, including solving problems with billing, eligibility and claims.
- Ease the burden on your time by doing the “legwork” for you.
- Get the most from your coverage after you’ve bought it.
- Assist with the renewal process.
Ohio Health Benefits are experts in shopping marketplaces, taking advantage of tax credits and saving money where possible. We stay up-to-date on recent changes to make sure you’re meeting all requirements, and your employees have the best coverage. When you work with Ohio Health Benefits, this comes at no cost to you.
- Group Health – Fully Insured
- Group Health – Self Funded
- HRA/HSA Third Party Administration
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Telemedicine and more…
Searching for health plans for your employees can be confusing and challenging. Partnering with Ohio Health Benefits can help make this process more manageable. We offer a wide range of health insurance carriers, products, and plan types with comprehensive benefits your employees will love. If you have questions, call us toll free at 330-633-3837 or click here to email us your name and phone number for us to call you.