OHB to host free information seminars on Medicare every Wednesday at 9 am and Thursday at 3pm
Let’s face it: Medicare can be confusing. Enrollees encounter a lot of tough decisions when it comes to choosing the right coverage plan and sorting through all of the different benefit options.
That’s why Ohio Health Benefits is proud to offer Medicare & Muffins, a free educational seminar to help you understand how Medicare works. In these seminars we will educate you on:
- When and how to enroll into Medicare
- How to avoid penalties
- How Medicare Supplement plans work
- How Medicare Advantage plans work
- Medicare Part D and the “Donut Hole”
- Medicare extra’s like Dental, Vision, Hearing, Over The Counter (OTC) benefits, and of course Silver Sneakers!
These seminars are free and open to the public every Wednesday at 9 am and Thursday at 3pm.
Just simply RSVP with the date you would like to attend. A member of our staff will send you an email link the day before your chosen date.
In order to allow for social distancing, seminars offered in person are limited in size and we ask that you pre-register to attend.
Please Comply with Our In-Person Safety Guidelines
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose the entire time you are at the seminar
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entering the building
- Practice social distancing at all times
- If arriving more than 10 minutes early for your appointment, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time
Webinars are Still Available
All of our webinars will continue so if you are unable to join us physically, please join us virtually.
If you have immediate questions, call us at 330.633.7713.