OHB to host information Webinars on Medicare every Wednesday at 9 am and Thursday at 3pm
Let’s face it: Medicare can be confusing. Enrollees encounter a lot of tough decisions when it comes to choosing the right coverage plan and sorting through all of the different benefit options.
That’s why Ohio Health Benefits is proud to offer Medicare & Muffins, a free educational Webinar to help you understand how Medicare works. In these Webinars we will educate you on:
- When and how to enroll into Medicare
- How to avoid penalties
- How Medicare Supplement plans work
- How Medicare Advantage plans work
- Medicare Part D and the “Donut Hole”
- Medicare extra’s like Dental, Vision, Hearing, Over The Counter (OTC) benefits, and of course Silver Sneakers!
These Webinars are free and open to the public every Wednesday at 9 am and Thursday at 3pm.
Just simply RSVP with the date you would like to attend. A member of our staff will send you an email link the day before your chosen date.
In lieu of being able to meet you face to face and enjoying a muffin together we will send you a gift card to enjoy your favorite muffin as a thank you for attending!
If you have immediate questions, call us at 330.633.7713.