With many people electing to get a COVID-19 vaccination, they are wondering what to do with their vaccination card and where should they keep it. The CDC is recommending that people laminate their cards after they verify the following 5 things:
- Make sure the information on your vaccination card is accurate.
- Ask where your vaccination record is being kept. All vaccination information will be stored digitally somewhere.
- Photograph both sides of your vaccination card and email the photos to yourself.
- Make a paper photocopy of both sides of your vaccination card and keep in a safe place.
- Don’t laminate your card until you get your 2nd dose, if it’s a two-shot vaccine.
- Stop by the OHB Tallmadge office to laminate your card for free! The OHB Hiram office is by appointment only.
Do you have questions about Medicare and health insurance in general? Don’t worry – we’re here to answer your questions. Call us toll free at (866) 235-8378 or click here to email us your name and phone number for us to call you. Calls are not recorded and your information is confidential.
Ohio Health Benefits also offers Medicare & Muffins, a free educational seminar to help you understand how Medicare works. These seminars are free and open to the public every Wednesday at 9 am and Thursday at 3pm. For details and registration link click here.